Thursday, February 16, 2012

Correction...

Let's make that five. Welcome Ray!

No photos today. I am going to get those ties molded and a few large pipe fitting parts done too. The Plastruct elbows are in so I can start the steam piping on the vertical boiler machine. Everything else is done and ready for finishing as soon as the piping is complete. I am anxious to get those ties in place to see what they look like painted and weathered. Now if I just had an extra pair of hands to help assemble the 4x5 wood frame... it shouldn't be too difficult though if I use corner blocks.

One of these days I will finish the latest water tank for the GB line. It is a hillside unit with large stone work retaining walls. The tank itself is a plaster casting representing steel sitting atop a stone and brick "shed". It will be offered as a kit soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment