Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Forum or Againstum?

It has been a little while now since I stared this blog. I was hoping it might turn into a discussion forum of sorts about Gn15 and associated issues. I have long not been able to post on the Gn15info site for some undetermined, strange reason and I started this site in hopes of airing my ideas and creations and looked forward to some discussions. I know times are lousy for a lot of us, but that is all the more reason to get lost in our hobby. There's a lot of things we cannot do or change right now, but we can create, build and discuss our models. Most of us have a stash of unbuilt kits and parts already on hand. We don't necessarily need to spend much or practically any money on projects unless there is a need for a special part or something. Let's get away from in front of the news on TV, forget about it and build something and have a little fun. Let's share our results too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment